E. Kwan Choi
, Carolan's welcome. Xmas Party
Professor, Ag., Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1978.
International economics, microeconomic theory, economics of uncertainty,
- "Welfare Reducing Trade and Optimal Trade
Policy," Japan and the World Economy, 1998.
- "Optimal Trade Policies for a Small Open Economy," Economica,
- "Optimal Trade Policies for a Developing Country under Uncertainty," Journal
Development Economics, 1991.
- "Uncertainty and Split Nitrogen Application in Corn Production," American
Agricultural Economics, 1990.
- "Consumer's Surplus and Price Uncertainty." International Economic
- Associate Editor, Japanese Economic Review
- Editor, Review of International Economics
- Managing Editor, Review of Development Economics
- Associate Editor, International
Review of Economics and Finance
- Associate Editor, Pacific Economic Review, 1996-1997.
- Co-editor, Journal of Economic Integration, 1991-95.
*Turlough O'Carolan was a blind Irish harper, and was influenced by Vivladi, a
One day with an Iowa farmer
Economics Home Page |
Index of Faculty