Karl A. Fox Distinguished Professor Emeritus, LAS, Ph.D., California-Berkeley, 1954
- Social system accounts, models, theory, and data
- Behavior settings and eco-behavioral science
- Systems economics
- History of econometrics
- Demand analysis for farm and food products
- Spatial equilibrium models
- Models of interaction between agriculture and the general economy
- Econometric models for stabilization and growth
- Theory of economic policy
- Functional economic areas (urban-regional economics)
- Models of educational institutions and systems
- Urban-Regional Economics, Social System Accounts, and Eco-Behavioral Science, Iowa State University Press, 1994.
- Demand Analysis, Econometrics, and Policy Models, Iowa State University Press, 1992.
- Social System Accounts, Volume 44 in The Theory and Decision Library, D. Reidel, Dordrecht and Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1985.
- Social Indicators and Social Theory, Wiley, New York, 1974.
- Fellow, Econometric Society, American Statistical Association, American Agricultural Economics Association, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Chair, Economics Department, 1955-72
- American Agricultural Econoimcs Association Awards for Outstanding Published Research (1952, 1954, 1957), Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation (1953), and Publication of Enduring Quality (1977)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Award for Superior Service, 1948
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- NSF grants for basic research, 1962-80 and 1985-90
- Who's Who in America 1958-97
- Who's Who in the World, 1974-94
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 1994-96
Economics Home Page |
Index of Faculty