Wayne A. Fuller Distinguished Professor in LAS (LAS and Ag.), Ph.D., lowa State, 1959
Interests: Statistics, econometrics
- "Measurement Error Models," Wiley, 1987.
- "Nonstationary Autoregressive Time Series," in Hannan, E. et al., (eds.) Timc Series in the Time Domain, North Holland,1985.
- "Properties of Some Estimators for the Errors-in-Variables Model," Annals of Statistics 8 (1980):407-422.
- "Introduction to Statistical Time Series," Wiley, 1976.
- Fellow of American Statistical Association, Econometric Society, and Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Member of International Statistical Institute
Economics Home Page |
Index of Faculty