Professor of Economics, Iowa State University
Ph.D., University of California-Berkeley
Interests: Production economics, envioronmental economics, sustainabiliy, market structure, risk and uncertainty, productivity, international education
- Buxton, D. R., I. C. Anderson, and A. Hallam. "Performance of Sweet and Forage Sorghum Grown Continuously, Double Cropped with Winter Rye, or in Rotation with Soybean and Maize." Agronomy Journal 91(1999): 93-101.
- Huang, T., A. Hallam, P. Orazem, and E. M. Paterno. "Empirical Tests of Efficiency Wage Models." Economica 65 (1998): 125-43.
- Hassan, R.M., and A. Hallam. "Macro-Economic Linkages to Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model for Sudan." Journal of Agricultural Economics 47 (1) (January 1996): 66-88.
- Lei, Li-Fen, D. Liu, and A. Hallam. "Solving for Optimal Futures and Options Positions Using a Simulation-Optimization Technique." The Journal of Futures Markets 15 (1995): 559-72.
- Sakong, Y., D. Hayes, and A. Hallam. "Can Options be Used as a Hedging Instrument," American Journal of Agricultural Economics 75 (1993):408-415.
- Hallam, A. " Economies of Size and Scale in Agriculture: An Interpretation Review of Empirical Measurement," Revew of Agricultural Economics 13 (1991):155-172.
- Hassan, R., and A. Hallam. "Stochastic Technology in a Mean-Variance Framework: A Generalized Mean-Variance Farm Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics 41 (1990):196-206.
- Pope, R. D., and A. Hallam. "Separability Testing in Production Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics 70 (1988):142-152.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (515) 294-5861 | Fax: (515) 294-0221