Helen H. Jensen
Professor, Ag., Ph.D., Wisconsin, 1980
Interests: Food and nutrition policy, demand analysis,
food consumption analysis, food safety, labor economics, health
- "HACCP as Regulatory Innovation," American Journal
of Agricultural Economics 78(August 1996):764-769.
- Policy Implications for Agriculture of Changes in Demand
for Food. (ed.) lowa State University, 1994.
- "Cholesterol Information and Egg Consumption in the U.S.:
A Nonnormal and Heteroscedastic Double Hurdle Model, " European
Journal of Agricultural Economics 23(1996):343-356.
- "Food Expenditures Away from Home by Type of Meal,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 44(1996):67-80.
- "Food Demand Projections Using Full Demand Systems,"
Food Policy 18(1) (February 1993).
- "Modeling the Demand for Food Safety and the Implications
for Regulation," Economics of Food Safety, Julie A.
Caswell, ed., New York: Elsevier Science Publishing Co., Inc.,
Other: Head, Food and Nutrition Policy Research, Center
for Agricultural and Rural Development.
Economics Home Page | Index of Faculty